Communications Internship with
Haitian American Chamber of Commerce of Florida (HACCOF)
HACCOF promotes partnerships and alliances within communities throughout Florida and Haiti to build healthy business climates, foster investment opportunities, create employment growth, and encourage public and private sector collaboration.
The Communications Intern helps the Community Relations Team with HACCOF’s communications, event planning and membership development.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Assist the Community Relations Team with communications and membership development.
2. Support HACCOF’s membership events.
3. Act as liaison to the Board Special Events committee.
4. Coordinate nominations for awards and membership recognition
5. Assist with the production of newsletters, annual reports, brochures, flyers and other marketing materials.
6. Assist with media lists, contacts and email communications from HACCOF’s websites and social media activities including Facebook, Twitter, Blogs etc.
7. Maintain HACCOF’s archives of document and PR materials, clippings and audiovisual.
8. Assist with database management
9. Assist with implementing communications activities.
Must have experience proofreading, handling public or customer relations, working as a member of a team and maintaining project records. Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Power Point, Excel and Publisher. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be resourceful and a quick learner.
Applicants for this internship position can e-mail their resume to email@example.com.
For more information about HACCOF, visit www.haccof.com (no phone calls please).