Communications Internship with
Haitian American Chamber of Commerce of Florida (HACCOF)
HACCOF promotes partnerships and alliances within communities throughout Florida and Haiti to build healthy business climates, foster investment opportunities, create employment growth, and encourage public and private sector collaboration.
The Communications Intern helps the Community Relations Team with HACCOF’s communications, event planning and membership development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports HACCOF’s membership events
- Assists with the followings:
- The Operations’ Team with communications and membership development.
- Special Events
- Coordination of awards and membership recognitions
- The production of newsletters, annual reports, brochures, flyers, press releases and other marketing materials
- Media lists, contacts and email communications from HACCOF’s websites and social media activities including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogs etc.
- Database management
- Implementing communications activities.
- Maintains HACCOF’s archives of document and PR materials, clippings and audiovisual.
Must have experience proofreading, handling public or customer relations, working as a member of a team and maintaining project records. Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Power Point, Excel, WordPress and Publisher. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be resourceful and a quick learner.
Applicants for this internship position can e-mail their resume to email@example.com.
For more information about HACCOF, visit www.haccof.com (no phone calls please).